Write an interactive C program which prompts the user with the following options on the opening menu:
1) Regional Centre Information
2) Details of the programmes activated in that Regional Centre
3) Details of the Study Centres in that Region
4) Important Circulars / Notices for the information of the students
5) Important Schedules like last dates for the submission of assignments, term end examination forms, re-registration forms for various programmes etc..
Enter your choice:
If “1” is entered, prompt the user to enter the regional centre code and know the details about the Regional Centre (RC), name of the Regional Director, Staff associated at the RC, Contact details of the RC etc. If “2” is entered, it should give the details of all the programmes those are activated in that Region. If “3” is entered, it should give the details list of Study Centres along with the Contact persons’ details over there. If “4” is entered important circulars, notices for the students should be displayed. If “5” is entered various schedules should be displayed.
If the user enters any letters or numbers other than the choice, redisplay the prompt. All outputs should go to the terminal and all input should come from the keyboard.