1. Make a comparison of Completely Randomized Design (CRD), Randomized complete Block Design (RBD) and Latin Square Design (LSD) in terms of role, the model and the assumptions embodied in the model.
2. You are given a sample of 100 people and are asked to do an image study of three neighbourhood multiplexes. Assume any average ratings based on people's attitude and construct a Semantic Differential Scale by defining appropriate adjectives.
3. What is multiple regression? In what ways can multiple regression be used to forecast some industry’s sales?
4. Describe, in brief, the importance of editing, coding, classification, tabulation & presentation of data in the context of research study.
5. The values below are the scores (maximum 20) obtained in an aptitude test by a random sample of 11 graduates. It is known that for the non-graduate population the median score is 12. Is there evidence, at the 10% significance level, that graduates achieve a higher median score than the non-graduate population?
14 15 9 10 10 13 14 19 12 16 13